The Positive Change for Life Course is the second in a series of courses designed and run by Real Life Coaching. Once you have taken the WAI training day, you can now move on to this level to become a full coach with Real Life Coaching International. Our principle objective for this course is to enable you to become a self-employed Coach on a full- or part-time basis. This is an integral part of our growth plan for the company. We are planning to talk to other agencies who will work with us to provide plenty of opportunities for you to coach individuals who need our help to realise and work to their potential.
Become a fully accredited Positive Change for Life Coach/Trainer. This is a more intense series of training over a period of three months which will include 3 full training days including additional group networking/ training and 1-2-1 support from RCLI. Once you have passed the PCFL there should be opportunities for some suitable coaches to deliver 1-2-1 sessions for RLCI clients.
- Personal development and support into self-employed business
- Take a step towards a coaching career
- Use the PCFL to improve your own life and career
- The opportunity to become a licensed REAL LIFE COACH
- Great earning potential (full or part-time)
- Tried and tested business opportunity
- Work with tried and tested material.
RLCI has been developed over a number of years and has been developed in such a way to take away and overcome the obstacles that independent or solo coaches predominantly face.
- Work as part of a team not in isolation.
- Bank of knowledge and resources to keep.
- Relatively new market.
- Tried and tested products.
- Marketing support.
- Finding and winning contracts/ clients.
- Earn and grow in confidence whilst starting up.
- Established pricing model.
- Sustainable business model.
- Coaching methods will enhance your own lifestyle.
For some Coaches, who have the desire and ability, there will be openings to become a Trainer of Trainers. You will appreciate that some considerable experience is required for this opportunity!
In summary, you can progress as far as you wish with us; the cost is very competitive, and phased so we do not ask you for one large sum when you sign up. And, most importantly, we give on-going support to you when you are licensed. You do not get left on your own to fend for yourself!