The Who Am I? Coaches Training Day for potential coaches, is one of a series of workshops developed by Mark.
This is for you if you are passionate about empowering other people to improve their lives. This training day will help you to:
- Take an introductory first step in your journey to becoming a professional Life Coach.
- Understand who you really are, through Who Am I? Personal Development.
- Evolve in a natural way that suits your individual personality.
- Determine whether you would enjoy Life Coaching as a career.
- Learn about opportunities for you to undertake further training with Real Life Coaching International in the future and join our growing family of Real Life Coaches!
- Coaching Workshop Certificate of Attendance.
- Enhanced personal development.
- You will look at life with a wider perspective.
- You will be inspired to make big improvements in your performance, in your chosen fields and life activities.
- The workshop will give you the opportunity to network and interact socially with like-minded people.
- Participating will make a positive difference to your well-being.
- The Who Am I? Coaches Training Day is a progression route into further training
- There will be possible business opportunities (either full or part-time) to fit in with your other commitments.
Where can participating in the Who Am I? Coaches Training Day lead to?
- Use Who Am I? techniques to improve your own life and career.
- Have the opportunity to become a licensed Real Life Coach, improving the lives of others.
- Discover great earning potential and flexibility, either full or part-time.
- Receive substantial business support.
- Create a tried and tested self-employed business opportunity.
- Have access to potential client opportunities provided by Real Life Coaching International.
- Enjoy a continuing Education Programme developed by Mark Griffiths and his team.
- Experience on-going Personal Development.
- Become part of an International coaching support network.
- Enable you to make a positive difference, not just to individuals but to communities as well.
- Provide access to exciting progression routes available for you to become a Positive Change for Life coach. (Further training required).
We have spaces available for our Who Am I? Coaches Training Days this September 2019!
Thursday, 5th September 9:30-3:30pm (Lunch and refreshments will be served)
Friday, 13th September 9:30-3:30pm (Lunch and refreshments will be served)
Total Cost: £300 (excl VAT)
Venue: Victoria Park Community Centre, Victoria Park Drive, TA6 7AS, Bridgwater
(Free parking available)
Monday, 9th September 9:30-3:30pm (Lunch and refreshments will be served)
Thursday, 19th September 9:30-3:30pm (Lunch and refreshments will be served)
Total Cost: £300 (excl VAT)
Venue: Hester’s Way Neighbourhood Project Hesters Way Community Resource Centre, Cassin Dr, Cheltenham GL51 7SU.
(Limited free parking and additional parking located near shops)
You will only need to attend one of these taster training days and you will receive a Coaching Workshop Certificate of Attendance for your portfolio and have gained more understanding of the world of Life Coaching. Also, you will have the opportunity to sign up to become a workshop facilitator with the possibility for progression to becoming a ‘Positive Change for Life’ Coach. We are opening the doors to a world of opportunity and introducing you to the potential for an extremely rewarding career supporting others to live their lives to their real potential.