WHO AM I? Facilitator License
What happens once you have attended an initial Who Am I? Training Day, have decided that Life Coaching could be the career for you and that you wish to continue on this journey and join our family?
- There is a signing up fee of £250 which includes the provision of one of our dedicated coaches working with you on a one-to-one basis to help you to become a licensed Who Am I? workshop facilitator.
- You will be supported to develop as a confident course facilitator able to work both in groups and on a one-to-one basis with clients.
- The fee also includes admin and course content. The first month of your license is free and subsequent months will be charged at £50 per month for the duration of your license.
- At this stage, you should be ready to earn as a facilitator.
- Real Life Coaching International can show you many different ways in which you can run events to providing financial rewards.
- This will prepare you to consider becoming a full Real Life Coach at a later stage.
Positive Change for Life – (PCFL) License
Our principal objective is to enable you to become a self-employed Life Coach on a full or part-time basis. This is an integral part of our growth plan for the company. We are in talks with a variety of other agencies who are and will be collaborating with us. This will provide plenty of opportunities for you to coach individuals who need your help to realise and work to their full potential. There is additional training required to become a full Positive Change for Life Coach.
Once you have completed your Positive Change for Life Training Programme, your existing license will be upgraded for no additional fees and your monthly payments will stay the same – however, your earning potential will increase!