Benefits to Commissioning Body
- Real Life programmes teach personal financial responsibility. Recipients in receipt of Universal Credit are far more likely to pay their rent, and other outgoings on time and in full.
- Reduced worklessness and improved education levels.
- Positive, healthier, happier communities.
- Decrease in drug/alcohol abuse, domestic violence and anti-social behavior.
- Creation of a ‘can do’ culture within the community.
Benefits to Clients
- Inspired to believe ‘better’ is achievable, leading to identifying, setting and achieving goals.
- Improved self-confidence/ self-esteem, personal development and acquisition of invaluable life skills and coping strategies.
- Overcoming the (often long-term) issues such as drug/alcohol abuse, family and relationship problems, phobias, anxieties and antisocial behaviors that are holding them back.
- Improved education levels.
- Greater employability options.
- Becoming positive role models for peers, and future generations.
Results Speak for themselves
Analysing a cross-section of some 250 of our Clients, we achieved these outcomes:
- 38% were in paid employment (some via further education).
- 6% were self employed.
- 12% engaged in volunteer work
- 15% went back to education.
- 20% sought additional specialist support.
- 9% saw an end to, or greatly reduced levels of anti social behaviour.