The “Who am I?” (W.A.I.) training day for potential coaches, is one of a series of workshops developed by Mark.
THIS IS FOR YOU:
If you passionately desire to help other people to improve their lives, this training day will help you to:
- Take a first introductory step in the journey to becoming a professional life coach.
- Understand who you really are, through W.A.I. Personal Development.
- Evolve a natural way forward that suits your individual personality.
- Evaluate whether you would enjoy life coaching as a career.
- Learn about the opportunity for you to undertake further training with us in the future and join our family of REAL LIFE COACHES.
There is a step by step process to becoming a WAI facilitator
Talk to us! We will give you a briefing on how we work, and how being a Life Coach can change people’s lives.
Attend a Who am I Training Day.
This will be a significant day in your own personal development and for some, this is enough in itself. For others, this will be a stepping stone to a part- or full-time career in Life Coaching.
After your training day.
If teaching the WAI is not for you , you may wish to become a client to further your development. If not we hope you have enjoyed the course and have benefitted from the training day. Please keep our contact details as you may wish to move forward with us at a later date.
If the WAI Coach training is for you take the next step progress to step Three
Congratulations on taking the next step. We are really pleased to have you onboard.
Lets get started and get you signed up as a Licensee.
Please look at the Licence details
- Coaching workshop certificate.
- Personal development.
- Look at life with a wider perspective.
- Make big improvements in your performance in your chosen fields and life roles.
- Interact socially with like minded people.
- Make a positive difference.
- Progression route to further training.
- Possible business opportunity (whether full or part-time).
WHERE DOES IT LEAD
- Use WAI to improve your own life and career.
- The opportunity to become a licensed REAL LIFE COACH.
- Great earning potential (full or part-time).
- Substantial business support.
- Tried and tested business opportunity.
- Potential client opportunities provided by RLCI.
- A continuing education programme developed by Mark and his team.
- Ongoing Personal Development.
- Become part of an international coaching support network.
- Make a positive difference to individuals and communities.
- Progression routes available to become a PCFL coach (Further training required).